Alhamdulillah sudah sampai di pelajaran bahasa inggris🙂
salah satu pelajaran yang sebenernya ane butuh banget, tapi malah ane kurang disini.
Pertama ane jabarin dulu sub materi yang akan dibahas di semester ini
- Introducing Ourself
- Sentence Structure
- Noun Pronoun
- Present Time
- Past Time
- Future Time
- Presentation Skill
- I’m Ardi.
I’m Budi. (Situasi Tidak Resmi)
- I’m Ardi Aviyatna.
I’m Budi Nuryanto. (Situasi Resmi)
- (It’s) nice to meet you.
(It’s) nice meeting you.
(It’s) good to meet you.
- Nice to meet you too.
- Hello. My name’s Ardi. What’s your name?
Halo. Namaku adalah Ardi. Siapa namamu?
- Where are you from Budi?
Dari mana asalmu Budi?
- I’m from West Java. Where are you from?
Saya berasal dari Jawa Barat. Dari mana asalmu?
- I’m from Jakarta.
Saya berasal dari Jakarta.
- Are you Javanese?
Apakah kamu orang Jawa?
- Yes, I am. Are you Javanese too?
Ya. Apakah kamu orang Jawa juga?
- Yes I am.
Jangan tanyakan hal-hal berikut ini, karena disana hal ini sangat tidak sopan🙂 :
- Tanggal Lahir
- Berat Badan
- Status Perkawinan
- Nomor Sepatu
- Dan hal-hal lain yang tidak sopan untuk ditanyakan
- Simple Sentence
- Complex Sentence
- Compound Sentence
- Simple Sentence (also called a controll unit is the bases of every sentences), a simple sentence is made up from 2 structural component
- The Subject + The Predicate
- Control Unit = S + P
- ex = i eat bakso every day, i = Subject, eat = Predicate
- That flower is red, That = Subject, Flower = Predicate
- Subject contains the word of group or words that does something or is something
- Subject =
- Predicate =
- Kata Kerja (Verb)
- To be = Menjelaskan sesuatu
- The predicate contains the words or group of words that is used to express action (Verb) or state of being (tobe)
- Exercise = (S = Subject = Red) (P = Predicate = Green)
- The sun shines
- A new program is being developed
- Bananas, Mangoes and Papaya are tropical fruit
- Reading carefully, taking notes and summaries are essential stages in academic writing
- The old man is being read to by the boy
- I have lost my wallet, passport and car keys
- A large, black, hairiy spider with red staring eyes lowered its self from the dark, overhanging branches
- Cell samples were taken frim the organisms being researched
- Complex Sentence, a komplek sentences is one in which the controll unit has a support unit added to it
- (Controll Unit + Support Unit)
- A support unit is a group of words that supports the meaning of the control unit by adding more meanings to oit.
- ex = Miss Vika, Who is beautiful, is teaching english right now
- Support unit bisa diletakan di depan / di tengah / dan di belakang Controll unitnya
- Support unit dan controll unit di pisahkan dengan koma (,)
- Support unit bisa diawali dengan sub ordinator (kata penghubung = although, because, since, while, as, were as, after, before, whenever, if, unless, until, when, were, which, who, whom, whose, dll)
- Support unit bisa dimulai dengan Verb+ing (Gerund)
- exercise (S = Subject = Red) (P = Predicate = Green) (SU = Support Unit = Purple)
- Although it was raining, we went to the beach
- The exermination was post phoned, giving students extra time to revise
- The company made a record profit, despite the economic down turn
- The new teacher, a highly respected scholar, began his class today
- Compound Sentence, a compound sentence is one in which there are two or more Controll Unit (Simple Sentence)
- How to Join Controll Unit
- You cannot join Controll Unit with a comma alone
- You must use euther a comma plus a conjunction or a semicolon (;)
- ex = and, but, for, nor, since, so ,yet
- She did well in her examination
- She is an able student
- She did well in her examination, for she is an able student
- He worked hard
- He did not achieve high marks
- He worked hard, yet he did not achieve high works
- Exercise (in each of following sentences, Join the simple sentences to make new simple, complex, or compound sentences
- Jet lag affect most long-distance travellers, jet lag is the urge to sleep at in appropriate times
- Jet lag, which is the urge to sleep at in appropriate times, affect most long-distance travellers (Complex Sentence)
- I enjoy watching football, i hate watching tennis
- I enjoy watching football, but i hate watching tennis (Compound Sentence)
- Solar heating system are economical to operate, the installation cost of solar heating system is very high
- Although the installation cost of solar heating system is very high, Solar heating system are economical to operate (Complex Sentence)
- Many international researches attended the science cenvention, the convention was very successful
- Many international researches attended the science cenvention, which was very successful (Complex Sentence)
- I was reading the newspaper, i noticed an advertisement for a job i could apply for
- When i reading the newspaper, i noticed an advertisement for a job i could apply for (Complex Sentence)
Email,YM,FB,Twitter : email@example.com
Blog : konoharakureah.wordpress.com
phone : +6283890353291